Youth For Understanding is seeking a dedicated and experienced Risk and Compliance Manager for its new Global Office in Brussels to join our team and support in implementing our new Global Strategy.
The Risk & Compliance Manager reports to the Secretary General and is responsible for compliance monitoring, risk and crisis management and members’ organizational development at YFU’s Global Office.
This new role has been created in Brussels to ensure compliance, strengthen performance and accountability, increase resilience of member organizations as well as reinforce the stability of YFU globally.
What we offer
- Belgian employment contract, initially limited to 12 months
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package
- The opportunity to create and operate a creative and meaningful global function
- An attractive level of autonomy and responsibility in an intercultural, collaborative and energetic working environment
- Work in a small organization with a diverse and committed team to deliver impact
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission-driven organization with global operations
- Meaningful application, including motivation letter with expected salary and comprehensive CV including references and current/ past salary
- Submit by email to the hands of Michel Ballieu to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Risk & Compliance Manager” (in email title)
- Valid EU work permit necessary
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Starting date: immediately, or as per availability